1. Make sure that you are working on the same tab where the report is located. If the report will be used to canvass voters, you should be on the My Voters tabs. If the report will be used to manage volunteers or to work with membership or donations, make sure you are on the Shared Contacts tab.
2. Click Reports • Labels and click Report Formats on bottom lower left hand side of the Main Menu page.
3. On the Report Formats page click on the report format that you would like to adapt.
4. Click Save As in the right-hand column.
5. Title your version of this report. Click Save.
6. You will be taken back to the Report Formats page. Click on the version of the report format that you have saved.
7. Scroll down and click Edit at the bottom right-hand corner of the preview box.
8. Select the number of rows and columns you would like to have. If you select Full Page for width, you will be able to add as many columns as can fit in one page.
9. Select fields for your report format by dragging it onto the grid. Hold your cursor above any given field for a description of what information that field represents. Click Add Column and use the arrows to help you position the fields that you place on the grid and organize the information on your printed list. You may edit the grid by placing a field back under Available Fields or by clicking Clear.
10. To add information from your voters’ profiles (eg. Activist Codes or Survey Questions), click on Add Activist Code or Add Survey Question. Select the identification you would like to insert into the printed list and click Save. The Activist Code or Survey Question field will appear under available fields and then you can drag and drop it onto the grid. As one example, this will let you print out previously made identifications from an individual’s record.
11. To add Text to your printed list click Add Text Field, enter the text you would like to include and click save. The text field will appear under available fields and then you can place it onto the grid. This feature can help you customize your report for example labelling different fields or providing a field for an individual’s signature.
12. If you would like to add a check box, click Add Checkbox. A checkbox field will appear under available fields and then you can place it onto the grid.
12. If you would like to change the format of one of your elements, click on the element and drag it onto the space under Field Formatter. Check Bold, Italic and/or under Underline to format the element and then place it onto the grid to include it in the report format. Once you are satisfied with your report format, click Save.
13. On the Edit Report Format page you can see a preview of your Report Format and change the format, layout and script options. If you would like to edit your report format, click Edit. If you are satisfied with your report format, click Save.