Counts and Crosstabs can be a useful tool to see your campaign’s progress. A great way of keeping track of your campaign’s efforts is to analyze a list of voters identified by polls. This allows you to identify where you have been most active and target your campaign accordingly.
Creating a list to report on Voter IDs
1. Begin on the My Voters side of Liberalist
3. Select Run Quick Counts and Crosstabs and click the Next button.
4. You are now on the Counts and Crosstabs page. Click on the drop-down for Column 1. Click on the (+) sign next to Data Field. Click Polling Division. Click Refresh.
5. Click on the drop-down menu for Section 1 – Crosstab 1. Click on the (+) sign next to Master Survey Question. Then, click on the (+) sign next to 2015 and Affiliation. Select Master ID. Click Refresh.
6. You now have your list of voter IDs analyzed by poll. You can choose to export the table to excel by clicking on Export to Excel. You can also schedule this same report to be emailed to you. See our guide on Scheduling Counts on Crosstabs.