1. Begin on the Shared Contacts side of Liberalist
2. Go to Survey Questions and select Volunteer 2015: Field Master to build a list the includes all your volunteers at any stage of the volunteer recruitment process.
3. Select your riding with location box (to include everyone who lives in your riding)
4. Go to Add a Step, select Add People.
5. Go to Survey Questions and select 2015 Volunteer: Field Master.
6. Then select your committee from the drop-down box (to also include volunteers from outside your riding)
10. Select Run Quick Counts and Crosstabs and click the Next button.
11. You are now on the Counts and Crosstabs page. Under Section 1 – Crosstab 1, click on the drop-down menu. Click on the (+) sign next to Master Survey Question. Then, click on the (+) sign next to 2015 and Volunteer. Select Master ID. Click Refresh.
12. You now have your list of volunteers analyzed by where your volunteers are at in the volunteer stages. You can choose to export the table to excel by clicking on Export to Excel. You can also schedule this same report to be emailed to you. See our guide on Scheduling Counts on Crosstabs.