This guide provides an explanation of how to cancel your email blast plan. This can be done at any time. No matter when you cancel your plan, your plan will remain active until the end of the month. Monthly blast email plans renew automatically from month to month for your convenience. You also have the option of purchasing a pre-paid 6-month or 12-month blast plan. These types of plans will not renew monthly, rather, they will be active for the length of the plan you have selected (6 or 12 months).
It’s important to cancel your monthly blast email plan before the desired end date or you will be charged for the subsequent month. For example, if you have purchased a blast email plan for a nomination or leadership campaign, you’ll want to cancel the plan as early as possible in the month that the election date is set for.
1. Begin on the Shared Contacts tab of the Main Menu.
2. On the left-hand side of the menu, open Letters • Emails and click on Email Plan.
3. In the top-right hand corner, click on Change Plan.
4. You will see the Under Effective Date, you will have the option between Today and 1 [Month] 2014. If you select Today, your plan will last until the end of the month. If you select the 1st of the month, your plan will last until the end of the month selected. For example, if you are in the month of November and you select 1 December 2014, your plan will take effect on December 1st and end on December 31st. All monthly plans are effective for one calendar month.
5. Tick the Terms and Conditions box and click on Cancel Plan in the right-hand corner.
6. You can follow these same instructions to change your plan.