Past volunteers, members, and donors are individuals that have actively reached out to build a relationship with the Liberal Party of Canada. Considering they have been engaged in the past and have demonstrated their interest in the party, they are more likely to be interested in ensuring the success of your riding and your candidate.
You want to build the most robust team of volunteers possible. Reach out to individuals who have expressed interest and encourage them to participate in an upcoming volunteer activity!
- Begin on the Shared Contacts side of the database
- Manage all your volunteers, donors, Registered Liberals and other individuals your riding has a relationship with on the Shared Contacts side of the Liberalist.
- Create your List
- Click on Create a New List
- This will bring you to the Create a New List tool
- Find your Base Contacts
- Go to the Targets module and click on the arrow > on the right-hand side to open this field.
- Click on your Basic Contacts
- Start by calling these individuals to recruit them as volunteers.
- Narrow the list to your riding
- Scroll up to the Addresses module and click on the arrow > on the right-hand side to open this field.
- Select your province and riding from the drop-down menu.
- Run your search
- Next Steps
You can now use this list to set up a Virtual Phone Bank in order to recruit volunteers and build your team!