1. To create a list of people who have been flagged as voted, start on the My Voters tab Main Menu page.
2. Click Create a New List.
3. Scroll down to the Early Voting box and open it.
4. Un-tick the Exclude People Who have Early Voted Box and un-tick the Exclude People Who have Voted on Election Day box so they are both empty.
5. Select Include Only from the drop down box.
6. If you want a list of people who Elections Canada marked as early voters on the Day 19 List or Revised List of Electors, tick the box for Anyone who Early Voted
7. If you want a list of people who your team has flagged as having voted early, tick the Anyone who Voted on Election Day box.
8. If you want a list of BOTH people who have been marked as early voters on the Day 19 List or Revised List of Electors AND people who were marked as voted by your team, tick BOTH boxes.