Liberalist allows a campaign to plan out events and manage volunteers for those events in My Calendar. Users will be able to see upcoming events and can be assigned to events as needed.
1. Begin on the Shared Contacts tab.
2. Click on Event Management in the Main Menu and select Calendar. From this view, you will be able to see all the events related to your committee.
3. Click the Add New Event icon in the upper right-hand corner. Select the Type of Event that you will be organizing.
4. In the New Event Wizard, select the type of event you will be organizing, give it a name and pick a date and time. Once you have made your selections, press Next.
5. Indicate the number of shifts there will be for this event. If there are more than one, you will indicate the Start Time and End Time for each. Click Next.
6. Indicate how often you would like this event to repeat. Never, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly. Click Next
7. Indicate the location of your event in the Location box.
a. If your location is not visible in the drop-down you will want to add another by clicking Create New.
b. You will then give the location a name and indicate the address. Click Next to create this location.
10. You will then be brought back to the initial screen where you can select the location in your drop down box. Click Next.
11. In the Roles section, indicate the roles that the volunteers will be fulfilling eg. Attendee, Data Entry, Correspondence etc.
12. Finally, in the Sharing section, you will indicate which Committees can edit your event. Select the Committee from the box ‘Without Access‘ and click Add. They will then appear in the ‘With Access‘ box.
13. To schedule volunteers and record attendees see Schedule Volunteer or Participants.