1. From either My List or View My Folders (for details on creating a list, see how to Create a List), select the list you want to convert to a Virtual Phone Bank list.
2. Once in My List with your selected list, click on Edit Search right below the magnifying glass. In the drop-down menu, select Narrow People.
3. Scroll down to the Phones box and click (>) to open it. Select the Type of phone number you would like to call or simply tick the box Check All to include all phone numbers. You may want to exclude Work or Fax numbers. Under Source, select Check All. For more details on creating a list of Phones, see Create a Phones List.
4. Click Run Search.
5. You now have a list of people with only phone numbers. From there, click on Edit Search right below the magnifying glass. In the drop-down menu, select Householding.
6. From the Householding page, select Narrow List to one Person in the first drop-down menu. Select Phone Number from the second drop-down menu.
7. Click Run Search. Now your list contains only individual’s with phone numbers and one entry per phone number. It is ready to use in a Virtual Phone Bank.