Liberalist allows you to create your own custom survey questions.
1. Located on the bottom lower left hand side of the page In the Main Menu, click Codes • Questions • Scripts and click Survey Questions.
2. On the Survey Questions page, to add a new survey question, click New Survey Question.
3. Name your survey question, and pick the relevant election cycle and question type. The cycle refers to the year in which this question is created. The medium and short names are used on canvass sheets.
4. For each field, there is also an option for the French equivalent. This will enable the system to automatically display the French version of the question if you have volunteers who prefer to work in French.
5. Type in your question. It is best to keep the question short and to the point.
6. Press Save when you are satisfied.
7. Add the possible responses. You can use the arrows to position the order of the responses. You are not limited to only “yes”, “no” or “maybe”; however, you may have 260 possible responses. Insert all relevant responses. The clearer and the more specific the response, the easier it will be to interpret your data.
8. Finally, press Save again and your survey question is complete and ready to use.
The first half of this video goes over how to create survey questions: