If you used ManageElect in your past campaigns, all your previous identifications have been shared with Liberalist. All of your past political affiliations are stored as Survey Questions. You will always search for political affiliations on the My Voters tab.
1. Begin on the My Voters tab.
2. Click on Create a List.
3. Open the Survey Questions box by clicking on the arrow sign (>) on the left hand corner.
4. Click on the underlined word Question. All search options for survey questions including previous party affiliation will then be displayed.
5. Select the criteria you would like to search. eg. Affiliation 11 – Liberal and Possible Liberal) and click Save.
6. Click Save. You will then be returned to the Create a List page.
7. Click Run Search to proceed to your results.