If you used ManageElect in your past campaigns, all your previous identifications have been shared with Liberalist. All of your past political affiliations are stored as Survey Questions. You will always search for political affiliations on the My Voters tab.
- Click on Create a List on the My Voters tab.
- Open Survey Questions by clicking (+) on the Survey Question box.
- Click on the underlined word Question. All search options for survey questions including previous party affiliation will then be displayed.
- Select the criteria you would like to base your search on (eg. Affiliation 06 – Liberal and Possible Liberal) and click Save.
- Here you will be returned to the Create a List page.
- Click Search to proceed to your results.