You can easily use geo.liberal.ca to determine which areas of the riding you want to have a staging location for.
1. Log into geo.liberal.ca using the credentials for your campaign. All campaigns have one set of credentials for this tool.
2. Select the Identified Liberals map. We have also made available a map of all the polling locations that you can use to determine which polls have the highest number of Liberals. You cna use this list to determine where you concentrate your volunteers.
3. Using this map, according to the color scale of the map, determine which areas of the riding have a the highest density of Liberals.
4. Determine your volunteer capacity using the events tool in Liberalist to see how many people have signed up for a volunteer GOTV event.
5. Taking these two factors into account, you can then determine in which areas you should have a staging location.