1. Begin on the My Voters side of Liberalist
2. Go to Create A New List
3. Scroll down to your Targets section.
4. Select the ‘Get Out The Vote’ Target
5. Remove your Suppressions to Include Do Not Call and Include Do Not Mail.
6. Click on Run Search
7. Click on the Counts and Crosstabs icon.
8. Select ‘Run Quick Counts and Crosstabs’
9. In Counts and Crosstabs, in the Column 1, open the Data Field Section and select Polling Division.
10. This will give you a detailed report on all identified Liberals in each polling division.
11. Click on Refresh.
This will show you how many Liberals there are in each polling division. You can then determine which area of the riding has the most Liberals and plan to have a staging location in that area according to the data.