- On the My Voters tab, click Create a New List.
- Open the Voting History Box.
- Choose which years and what type of voting action you want.
eg. People who voted in the Advanced polls in 2008.
- Voted includes Advanced and Election Day voting.
- Didn’t Vote includes people for whom we have no voting record – they may have voted we just don’t know about it.
- Advanced includes only voting in the Advanced polls.
- When you have the list you want, scroll up to the top of the Create a List page and click Search.
Here is a short video on how to create a list of the vote history in your riding: