To create a printed sign list for your sign crew, you’ll first create a list of requested signs, then remove signs that have been installed to get a list of signs that still need to be installed. You’ll then print the list in a special Signs format created for sign list management.
Creating your List
1. Begin in the Main Menu of the My Voters tab.
2. Click on Create a New List.
3. Open the Activist Codes box by clicking on the arrow (>). Then click on Activist Code to add multiple activist codes.
4. Select the codes you would like to search. To create a list of your sign requests for this election, select Sign Request.
5. Back on the Create a List page, click on Add Step, then select Remove people.
6. This will bring you to Step 2 of your search. In this step, you will open the Activist Codes by clicking on the arrow sign (>) then on Activist Code.
7. Select the code Sign Installed from the drop down menu.
6. Click Search. You will be returned to the Create a List page.
7. Click Run Search to proceed to your results.
You may find that your sign list is so large that you would like to cut it up into smaller, more manageable pieces. Use Turf Cutter to divide your list efficiently. You may want extra help cutting and printing sign turfs for the first time. Don’t hesitate to contact the Help Desk for assistance.
Printing your List
- On the My List page, click the Print icon.
- On the Print Settings page, select the ~Signs report format and name your list. You can change the other sort options if you would like, but you will likely find that the detail options work well for you.
- Click Next.
- Follow the steps to download your PDF.