To create a printed sign list for your sign crew, you’ll first create a list of requested signs, then remove signs that have been installed to get a list of signs that still need to be installed. You’ll then print the list in a special Signs format created for sign list management.
Creating your List
- Click on Create a List on the My Voters tab.
- Open the Activist Codes by clicking on the (+) than Activist Codes.
- To create a list of your sign requests for this election, select Sign Request and any available sign sizes. Click Save.
The available sign size codes may differ depending on the type of election you are in.
- Back on the Create a List page, click on Add Step, then select Remove people. This will bring you to the Remove people from My List page. Open the Activist Codes by clicking on the (+) then on Activist Code. Select the code Sign Installed from the drop down menu.
- Click Run Search.
You may find that your sign list is so large that you would like to cut it up into smaller, more manageable pieces. Use Turf Cutter to divide your list efficiently. You may want extra help cutting and printing sign turfs for the first time. Don’t hesitate to contact the Help Desk for assistance.
Printing your List
- On the My List page, click the Print icon.
- On the Print Settings page, select the ~Signs report format and name your list. You can change the other sort options if you would like, but you will likely find that the detail options work well for you.
- Click Next.
- Follow the steps to download your PDF.