Linking a Shared Contacts profile with a My Voters profile is very important to ensure that data is being shared between the two databases.
- Look someone up on the Shared Contacts side of Liberalist using Quick Look Up.
- Go to My Shared Contacts ID
- Click on Search the Voter file
- The system will check for this person on the My Voters side of Liberalist. All the possible option will be seen at the bottom of the Quick Look Up page.
- If there are various matches, you will check the box next to the correct profile.
- There may be no appropriate matches in which case you will be unable to link the Shared Contact profile to My Voters.
- You will then click on Link this Voter.
Adding a Voter to the Shared Contacts side of Liberalist
- Look someone up on the My Voters side of Liberalist using Quick Look Up.
- Once in the persons profile, go to the VAN ID tab.
- Click on Add to Shared Contacts.
- If there are numbers there, then that means they are already linked to the Shared Contacts side.