Linking a Shared Contacts profile with a My Voters profile is very important to ensure that data is being shared between the two databases.
Linking a Shared Contact to My Voters (see below How to Link My Voters to Shared Contacts)
1. Look someone up on the Shared Contacts side of Liberalist using Quick Look Up.
2. Go to My Shared Contacts ID
3. Click on Search the Voter file
4. The system will check for this person on the My Voters side of Liberalist. All the possible option will be seen at the bottom of the Quick Look Up page.
If there are various matches, you will check the box next to the correct profile.
There may be no appropriate matches in which case you will be unable to link the Shared Contact profile to My Voters.
5. You will then click on Link this Voter.
Adding a Voter to the Shared Contacts side of Liberalist
1. Look someone up on the My Voters side of Liberalist using Quick Look Up.
2. Once in the persons profile, go to the VAN ID tab.
3. Click on Add to Shared Contacts.
If there are numbers there, then that means they are already linked to the Shared Contacts side.