Quick Mark is a feature that helps you to quickly find and update profiles without having to open each individual’s record. You can use this tool to flag the individuals that will be attending your event.
1. In the Main Menu, click Quick Mark.
2. Pick the type of ‘mark’ you would like to add to the profile. Depending on your level of access on Shared Contacts side, you can add an Activist Code, a survey response, volunteer profile or schedule them for an event. Click Next
3. Specify the code, question or activity that you wish to apply. Also indicate the name of the canvasser and how you received this information. Click Finish.
4. A page that looks similar to Quick Look Up will appear. Enter the name of the individual you would like to tag. Press Save / Search.
6. Now select the checkbox beside the individual for which you would like to update this information and press Save / Search. If you flagging events or survey questions, select the appropriate response from the drop down menu beside the individual you would like to update and press Save / Search.
7. If you are flagging events or survey questions, select the appropriate response from the drop down menu beside the individual you would like to update. Press Save Search.