Quick Mark is a feature that helps you to quickly find and update profiles without having to open each individual’s record.
- In the Main Menu, click Quick Mark.
- Pick the type of ‘mark’ you would like to add to the profile. Depending on your level of access on Shared Contacts side, you can add an Activist Code, a survey response, volunteer profile or schedule them for an event.
Once you have decided on what you want to do, press Next.
- This is where you specify the code, question, activity, etc. that you wish to apply.
- A page that looks similar to Quick Look Up will appear. Enter the name of the individual you would like to tag. Press Save / Search.
- Now select the checkbox beside the individual you would like to update and press Save / Search. If you flagging events or survey questions, select the appropriate response from the drop down menu beside the individual you would like to update and press Save / Search.