Quick Mark is a feature that helps you to quickly find and update profiles without having to open each individual’s record.
1. In the Main Menu, click Quick Mark.
2. Pick the type of ‘mark’ you would like to add to the profile. Depending on your access and side you are on, you will be able to add different information. On the My Voters side, you can add a survey response, an Activist Code, a canvass result or mark a bad mailing address. On the Shared Contacts side, you can also schedule them for an event, or add a volunteer profile.
Once you have decided on what you want to do, press Next.
3. This is where you specify the code, question, activity, etc. that you wish to apply (“How” Contact Type definitions available here).
4. A page that looks similar to Quick Look Up will appear. Enter the name of the individual you would like to tag. Press Save / Search.
5. Now select the checkbox beside the individual you would like to update and press Save / Search.
6. If you are flagging events or survey questions, select the appropriate response from the drop down menu beside the individual you would like to update and press Save / Search.
Watch this video on Quick Mark