Any list you create can easily be converted to a printable canvassing report.
- Begin under the My Voters tab.
2. Load the list you would like to use.
3. Click the Print icon in the Icon bar. The Print Report screen will appear.
4. Select a Report Format. This controls the information that will appear for each individual on your canvassing sheet. Walking and Calling List are standard formats that have been shared across the country. Any level 3 user can create a report format and share it with their electoral district (or committee) so you can control the information that appears on your canvassing sheets.
- For your pre-election canvassing, select the Report Format: ~ Pre-election canvassing – no previous ID
5. Selecting the Report Format may fill the remaining options on this page. If not select the options that work best for you.
6. Under Script, select the script you plan on using for your canvass. You may also choose your own script. See our guide on Creating a Script.
- If you are canvassing with the candidate, select the script ~ Voter ID Change at the Doorstep – Candidate
- If you are canvassing with your volunteers only, select the script ~ Voter ID Change at the Doorstep
- If you are making calls with your candidate, select the script ~ Voter ID Calling for Change – Candidate
- If you are making calls with your volunteers only, select the script ~ Voter ID Calling for Change
7. Selecting your source (Calling or Walking) under Contacted How. This controls the default order in which the names will appear on the page and the page breaks.
8. You can modify the Sort Order settings by changing the drop down options for the sort order and the check boxes for page breaks.
9. Change the name of your list from the default “My List” so that once you print the list, you can easily identify it.
10. Click Next. Liberalist will create your Canvass sheet as a PDF.
11. Go to the My PDFs page.
12. Your canvassing sheets are probably ready for printing. Click Download next to the list you want to print to open the PDF of your Canvass sheet.
13. Print your PDF!