1. Create the list of recipients by using the Create a New List tool. If you have any questions about creating your list, please do not hesitate to contact the Liberal Party Help Desk.
2. On the My List page of the appropriate list, click on the Letters icon to begin the process of printing your letters.
3. Choose your new form letter from the Form Letter drop down menu. Type the name of this batch of letters into the Batch Name field. You may want to begin the Batch Name with the date the letter was sent.
4. For more detailed instructions on creating your batch of letters, see Mail Merging your Form Letter.
5. Click Next.
6. You now have two choices to print your letters:
1) Save and Print Batch
i. Select Save and Print Batch.
ii. Under Would you like to make a contact history?, decide if you would like to make a record of this letter batch in the Contact History box of each individual on your recipient list. If so, then select Yes. If not, select No. Click Save and Print. Select Save and Print.
iii. Click on My PDF Files.
iv. In my PDF Print Jobs, click on Download File.
After you have completed the steps a Adobe Acrobat file will be created with all the letters that you wish to send out.
2) Save and Print Letter
i. Select Save and Print Letter
ii. Print out your individual letter.
1. To print out your labels, on the My List page of the appropriate list, click on the Labels icon.
2. Select the Label Format corresponding to the format of your label sheet.
3. Under Householding, select how many labels you would like to print for each household.
4. Under Household Label, select how you would like your envelope addressed.
5. Click Next. A PDF File of your labels will be generated. It can be found under My PDF Files from the Main Menu page.