1. Create the list of recipients by using the Create a New List tool. If you have any questions about creating your list, please do not hesitate to contact the Liberal Party Help Desk.
2. On the My List page of the appropriate list, click on the Letters icon to begin the process of printing your letters.
3. Choose your new form letter from the Form Letter drop down menu. Type the name of this batch of letters into the Batch Name field. You may want to begin the Batch Name with the date the letter was sent. Under the From/To field, select Send letters to My List.
4. You can then choose to household your list and add a household label.
5. Click Next.
6. This will bring you to step 2 – Signature Preferences. Add a closing statement, a signature and a title to the end of your letter.
7. Click Save.
8. This will bring you to the letter page. On the letter page you will see elements that will appear in your letter. If everything looks correct click on Save and Print Batch.
9. Under Would you like to make a contact history?, decide if you would like to make a record of this letter batch in the Contact History box of each individual on your recipient list. If so, then select Yes. If not, select No. Click Save and Print. Select Save and Print.
10. Click on My PDF Files.
11. In my PDF Print Jobs, click on Download File.
After you have completed the steps a Adobe Acrobat file will be created with all the letters that you wish to send out.
1. To print out your labels, on the My List page of the appropriate list, click on the Labels icon.
2. Select the Label Format corresponding to the format of your label sheet.
3. Under Householding, select how many labels you would like to print for each household.
4. Under Household Label, select how you would like your envelope addressed.
5. Click Next. A PDF File of your labels will be generated.
6. Click on My PDF file.
7. You will then be able to download the file of your Labels.