Once you have created a list of people associated with a specific event you may then want to print a list of all those that will be present in order to take attendance.
1. SELECT “Print” from the top icon bar on the “My List” page
2. Select “Events Printout” as the Report Format.
3. Select “Phone” from the “Contact How” drop down box.
4. In the “Title” section give your list an appropriate name.
5. You are now given the opportunity to sort your list by different variables. For an event list it is recommended sorting only by name. This will allow you to quickly find names as guests arrive.
However, you may want to sort by other variables to suit your needs.
6. By checking the “Print List Number and Page Number” you will ensure that the report remains organized.
7. SELECT “Next”
8. Go to the Main Menu by clicking on the home icon at the top left of the page.
9. Select “My PDF Files” from the yellow box in the upper left hand corner of your home screen.
10. Click on “Download File” for the file you would like to access.
You now have a PDF of the list of people who have indicated that they will attend your event. You can see who bought tickets and how many they purchased in the Notes below people’s names and information.