- Create your event as you would any other event. For information on how to create your event, click here
- Once you have clicked Finish to create your event, you will be brought to the page for your event.
- On your event page, in the Codes section, click on Add/Remove Codes
4. Check the box for your riding from the Codes and click the checkbox for Private Event. Click Save.
* All Private Events must be marked as private from the beginning otherwise, if they end up being indexed and then later marked as private, we won’t be able to remove them from Google’s index.
Creating your URL:
Once you have created your event and marked it as Private, you will then need to generate the link to share it.
- You will begin with event.liberal.ca/
- Enter the language code for your event. Either en for English or fr for French.
- Enter /Event/
- Find the event ID number. This can be found on the event page under Event ID.
Your link will look something like this: http://event.liberal.ca/en/event/44414/