When creating a Change at the Doorstep list, you may want to remove people that belong to a household you have already canvassed. This process will prevent your team members from knocking on the same household within a certain period of time.
1. Start on the My Voters side of Liberalist
2. Go to Create a New List.
3. Go to Canvass Status and select Include Only from the drop-down.
4. Check the box for Canvassed.
5. Go down to the Canvassed in the past ____ days. Enter 30 days or so. This will give you a list of only people that were canvassed in the last 30 days.
6. Go to Add a Step. Select Householding.
7. On the Householding page, Select ‘Fill Household by’ ‘Voting Address’.
8. Click Run Search.
This will give you a complete list of all the households that were canvassed in the last 30 days.
9. Save your list as a Saved List. Learn how to save your lists here.