It is often useful to “Create a List” of people associated with a specific event. Liberalist allows the user to break down a list by the type of involvement a person has with an event, such as attendee, volunteers, confirmed guest, etc.
Here are the steps required to “Create a List” of people associated with an event:
1. Begin on the Shared Contacts tab.
2. Select Create A New List.
3. Open the “Events” Module and click on Schedule for Events.
4. Select “Include” in the top where it says “people scheduled for events – based on the following:”
5. Click on Events to get the list of all events.
6. You are now in the “Event Picker”. Here you are able to browse the events of your committee. In the search box you may select a number of parameters to restrict the events which are displayed in the table below by event name, event type or the date of the event.
Note: The table will only display events within the “Date From” and “Date To” range. Be sure that the events you are looking for is between those ranges.
7. Select the event you wish to build a list for. You can select one or more events by flagging the appropriate boxes and clicking “Save/Next” in the upper right hand side of the page.
8. You now have the ability to select from a range of other parameters. Notably, by selecting the drop down box for Role, you can restrict your list to volunteers, attendees etc. By clicking on the drop down box for Status you can restrict your list to completed, confirmed etc.
9. Click on Run Search to get your results.
After you have created this list you can then Print a Report of this list.