You can use Liberalist to schedule volunteers and record invitations.
If all the attendees are not easily searchable by a specific set of criteria, refer to marking a profile in Quick Mark to see how to schedule without opening up each individual’s record.
Adding Volunteers from the My List page:
1. Begin on the Shared Contacts side.
2. Click on Create A List.
3. Open the Activist Codes tab by pressing the arrow (>) on the left side of the tab and click on Activist Codes.
Note: You are searching on the Shared Contacts side, so only those identified as having a relationship with your committee will appear in the search.
4. Select the Activist Codes you wish to search. You may choose to use the Potential Volunteer activist code or the Active Volunteer code to pull a list of possible volunteers for your event.
5. Once you have a list generated, click on the names of your potential volunteers to enter their profiles.
6. Call each volunteer to see if they can help out at your event. Their phone numbers can be found under the Phones tab in their profile. You can also set up a virtual phone bank.
7. Once you have identified an individual that would like to attend, open the Events tab by clicking on the plus sign (+) on the left hand side.
8. Click ‘Schedule for Events’ to schedule this individual as a volunteer for an event.
9. Enter the date and the type of event you are organizing. The events that show up in the Events drop down box will change depending on the type of event you indicated so be sure to select the correct one.
10. Select the event from the drop down box. This will bring up a second section below which will prompt you to indicate if the individual will be attending the event.
Note: Liberalist regards event attendees as volunteers, so you can use these methods both to schedule volunteers and to mark invitations.