1. Begin on the Shared Contacts side of the Main Menu.
2. Click on Event Management and select Event List to view a listing of all events. You can narrow your list to include dates only within a certain time frame.
3. Click on the event you wish to schedule volunteers for.
4. You can then Add Participants by clicking on the button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
Note: You are searching on the Shared Contacts side, so only those identified as having a relationship with your committee will appear in the search.
5. You will then enter the shift, the role and the status of the participants.
6. Click Next.
7. Enter the names of all the volunteers that will be working on that shift, with that role and with that status. Once you have entered all those volunteers, you will then go back to the events page, click on Add Participants and then add the next batch of participants for the next shift.