You will need to purchase an email plan before you can send Email Blasts. Only one Email Plan needs to be set up per committee. All users on that committee with Level 3 access will be able to send emails using the Email Plan. Only the user who purchased the Email Plan will have administrative access to the Email Plan and associated credit card information.
1. Click on Letters and Email in the left-hand column of Liberalist. Select the Email Plan option. If you do not have the Email Plan option on your Letters • Emails menu, another member of your team has already purchased an Email Plan.
3. The Email Plan page will display monthly statements of your plan’s history. If you have not yet purchased an Email Plan, click Purchase Plan.
4. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions document before proceeding as it contains important and useful information. Failure to comply with the terms of the document could result in the removal of the Email Blast tool from your account. If you have any questions about the document, please contact the Liberal Party Help Desk.
5. Choose whether you would like the Email Plan to begin today or the 1st day of next month. If the plan begins today, you will be able to begin emailing immediately. You will be charged for the full month’s email privileges.
6. Email Plans set the number of recipients (email addresses) your team can send e-mails to per month – not the number of emails sent. Please consult the Terms and Conditions document for more information on Email Plans and Pricing.
7. To help you to decide which plan is best for your team, consider the number of email addresses your team currently has in the system. You can use the Create a New List function to assess your current number of available emails. Click here for more information.
8. Select the Email Plan that best fits your team and click Next.
9. If there is not yet a credit card associated with your Email Plan, you will be asked to add a new credit card. Click Add Credit Card to continue.
10. Enter the relevant information in the relevant boxes and click Save.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your team’s Email Plan.
As a nomination team, once you have set up your email blast plan, you will have to contact the Liberalist team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them. All the e-mails in your committee will then be added into the system.
Please note: As a nomination team, you are responsible for cancelling your own email blast plan prior to the nomination date so that you are not charged an additional month. For more information see How to cancel your email blast plan.
Here is a short video that will go over the process of setting up an e-mail blast plan.
Your next Step will be to Set Up Your Blast Email Preferences.