Sharing Your Virtual Phone Bank
You can now assign the phone bank to users through the VPB code or User Access box.
1. Finding the Virtual Phone Bank code
i. Scroll up to the top of the page. Under the name of your phone bank, you’ll find a line entitled VPB Code.
ii. When you access your Virtual Phone Bank through the Main Menu, paste this VPB code into the respective box.
Note: If the code is not working, make sure to check that you distinguish your zero (0) from the letter O.
2. Adding Users to the Virtual Phone Bank
i. From the Virtual Phone Bank set up page, scroll to the bottom to the User Access box.
ii. Review your options and assign access to users in your Liberalist committee by scrolling down to the Users without Access box, clicking on the user’s name and then selecting to add or remove their access.
iii. Once you have reviewed your selections and assigned users, press Save. Your Virtual Phone Bank is now ready for a first round of calls.
15. When you have finished a round of calls you can return to the Edit Virtual Phone Bank page to press Send to Round 2 to give your volunteers a revised VPB that contains all the uncompleted calls. Individuals that have been successfully canvassed, identified as deceased, wrong number, refused or left message will be removed from the list and busy/ not home results will be added back into the VPB for the second round of calls. To do this:
- Go to the Main Menu page of the tab on which you created the Virtual Phone Bank.
- In the right-hand column click Phone Services to display the Phone Services dropdown menu.
- Click Virtual Phone Bank to see a list of all active Virtual Phone Banks.
- Click on the name of the Phone Bank you want to send to Round 2.
- Scroll down the page to the button Send to Round 2. Click that button.
- Make sure the right users have access to the Phone Bank.