1. Begin on the My Voters side of Liberalist.
Note: You can also use the Vote Plan Survey Questions to better plan when people intend to go vote.
This way, you may contact people and offer them a ride on the day that they indicated they would be interested in voting.
For more information, take a look at our user guide section on the Vote Plan.
3. Click on Add a Step, select Remove People.
4. Open the Activist Codes box. Click on the word Activist Codes.
Select Election: Ride 15 Complete and Election: Ride Printed 15.
Make sure to set the Suppressions box to include Do Not Call and Do Not Mail.
5. Click on Save at the top of the screen. This will allow you to save your list as a Saved Search.
As such, every time you load this list you will see the most up‐to‐date information.
6. Give your list a name (i.e. 2015 Unprocessed Ride Requests), select a Folder to save it in, or create a new Folder (i.e. Ride Management).