In this step we go over how to create your list of sign requests.
Note: The Signs to be Installed target is updated nightly.
a) Sign Request List
1. Begin on the Shared Contacts side of Liberalist. This is where your full list of signs resides, including signs that are requested through canvassing, calls to your campaign office and online requests.
2.Go to Create a List.
3. Scroll down to the Location module and select your riding from the drop-down menu.
4. Scroll down to the Targets module.
5. Check the box for Signs to Install / Pancartes à installer
6. Click on Save at the top of the screen. This will allow you to save your list as a Saved Search. As such, every time you access this list you will see the most up-to-date information.
7. Give your list a name (i.e. 2015 Signs Requested), select a Folder to save it in, or create a new Folder (i.e. Sign Management).
Once you have saved your list as a Saved Search, you can just refer back to your folder on a daily basis to see how many new signs need to be installed.