Your Email Preferences administer the way your recipients unsubscribe from your email blasts.
- To set up your Email Preferences, open the Letters-Emails menu on the Main Menu Page and click Email Preferences.
- Your Unsubscribe Banner can be created locally or set up by the Liberal Party Help Desk. Please contact the Liberal Party Help Desk if you need an unsubscribe banner created for your team.
- The default unsubscribe banner will look something like this:
- To upload your own Unsubscribe banner, click Browse. Select the image from your files.
- You can Customize the Unsubscribe Page Message. For example, change [This Campaign] to the name of your Candidate or the name of your Newsletter.
You may wish to edit the Custom Footer. However, it is important to note two things:
- Recipients MUST be able to unsubscribe from your email lists. This is not only a best practice, it is also in the Email Blast tool’s Terms and Conditions.
- Using the default unsubscribe link will greatly reduce the time you spend managing your email list because the default unsubscribe page is linked to Liberalist. Recipients’ unsubscribe requests are automatically entered into Liberalist with no extra work required on your part.