RoboCalls are quick and easy to set up within Liberalist.
Calls cost only 3 cents for 30 seconds or 5 cents for 60 seconds for each live voter or voice-mail box reached.
To ensure that campaign spending is easily tracked, the Help Desk recommends having your Candidate or Official Agent use their credit card for RoboCalls. To put credit on your RoboCall Payment Account, first set up your Payment Options in Liberalist.
My Payment Options
- On the Main Menu page, in the right-hand administrative menu, click My Payment Options.
- If you have not yet added your credit card information, click Add New Credit Card.
- Enter the account information and billing address for this credit card.
- Your Name, Billing Address and Phone Number MUST match your bank’s records or the transaction cannot be verified and will not go through. If you do not know the correct information to enter on this page, please check with your bank.
- Your credit card information cannot be seen by Help Desk agents or other Liberalist users.
- Click Save.
- If the credit card information was verified, your credit card can now be used to add credit to a RoboCall Account.
Create a RoboCall account and add credit to it to pay for your RoboCalls. RoboCall Accounts can be shared with all or some of the Liberalist users on your team.
- On the Main Menu page, click Phone Services in the right-hand administrative menu to open the Phone Services Menu.
- Name your account and click Save.
- Once you have created a RoboCall Account, click on the name of the account to view details and add credit.
- Click Purchase Time to add credit.
- Decide in advanced how many calls you want to make so that you can purchase only the credit you need. Credit placed on your RoboCall account cannot be refunded.
- Set the desired length of the RoboCall (30 seconds, 60 seconds, etc.) and type the number of calls you want to make into the Number of Calls box. Liberalist will calculate how much credit you will need to put on your card to purchase that number of calls.
- Select the Payment Option you want to use, and click Next.
- Your RoboCall Account can now be used to pay for your RoboCall. It is time to set up the Recording(s) you want sent in this RoboCall.