This document reviews how to use the Counts and Crosstabs tool to analyze the data of a list on the Shared Contacts or My Voters tab.
Note: It is important to note that your analysis is performed in Real Time for list of less than 50,000 people. If you are working with a list of more than 50,000 people only the data entered on the previous day will be displayed. You will also be restricted to a smaller number of fields for your analysis.
To perform data analysis on the Shared Contacts tab (the process is similar on the My Voters tab):
1. Start from the My List page of your Shared Contacts tab.
3. Select Run Quick Counts and Crosstabs and click the Next button.
4. You are now on the Counts and Crosstabs page for My List.
NOTE: Select the appropriate type of Counts and the population segment you wish to analyze from the drop-downs.
7. Click the Refresh button.
8. To export the results to excel click on the Export to Excel button.
9. Your analysis will be displayed in the bottom table.