If you are using VOIP, remember to contact email@example.com 24 hours beforehand so that we can provide you with a call in number to make your calls.
- On the My Voters tab, click on the Campaign icon below the Virtual Phone Bank.
- Enter the phone number 555-555-5555. Click Next.
- Pull up the tiny bar at the bottom of the page.
- In the bar that you just pulled up, click OK.
- Scroll down to the User Information. Make a note of your User ID and Phone PIN.
- Pick up the phone and dial: 1-844-843-9690
Enter the User ID, then the # sign.
Enter the Phone PIN, then the # sign.
- Click Start Calling
- Don’t hang up until you’re finished making calls.
- If you hang up by accident, just call back in!
- Hang up and click the Liberalist Logo to exit the dialer any time you stop making calls.