This guide walks through how to create a list of all volunteers who were flagged as wanting to volunteer during the elections. This survey response has been renamed Call and Schedule.
1. From the Main page of Liberalist, click on the Shared Contacts tab.
4. Select the 2015: Volunteer: Field Master Survey Question.
5. In the responses section, select Call and Schedule.
6. Select your committee from the committee drop-down.
7. Click on the checkbox next to Include Most Recent Response Only
8. Go to the Suppressions section.
9. Select Remove All Suppressions.
10. Remember to always Exclude deceased.
11. Click Run Search.
*You can either make calls through the Virtual Phone Bank (click here to learn how to create a virtual phone bank list), or call individually if you have a small list in order to onboard them.
When contacting these individuals to onboard them into the volunteer process you will select the 2015 Volunteer : Field Mobilization Survey Question.