Email Templates save you time and ensure that all your Email Blasts have a consistent look and feel. Please create the Template as a Form Email named “Template” and contact the HelpDesk to have them turn your Form Email into an Email Template.
- Individual Email Blasts are built using the text and format of a Form Email created by your team. In turn, the layout of your Form Emails is based on a time-saving Email Template. Most teams will have only one or two Email Templates (eg. one for event invitations and one for newsletters).
- To create a template, create a Form Email that looks exactly like you’d want your template to look (text, graphics, fonts, etc.).
- Save the Form Email with the name “Template”
- Let the Liberal Party Help Desk know that you have created a Form Email that you would like to be turned into a Template. A Help Desk Agent will look for a Form Email called “Template”. If your team has not created a Form Email that begins with the word Template, the Help Desk will not search through your Form Emails for one that may be intended to be a Template.
- More than one Template can be created to help you to better differentiate between different types of Email blasts.